Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy?

"I am sad because I am not happy". -kita
True words.
Well, today, I am happy. I am getting my laptop. Finally, been waiting for over a year to get it.
Mother's not doing so well, cause of sadness, I might add. Dad is getting angry will all of us because of it.

Gaia is making me have no life, it is keeping me busy.
I am learning how to drive, which is fun. And annoing, my sis doesn't know how to control her temper.
grr.

My friend came back, and since she came back, I stopped talking to her. Which is kinda disappointing.

And now I live day by day, not sure weather to be happy or sad.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hey girly! I am ur friend huh?

Wow this whole happy not happy crap sucks. Especially when you are happy but other people try to rain on your parade. I have had the best days these days and some people cant handle it.

Its hard to explain but some strange drama happened 2 nights ago and i think i fucked up some friendships just cuz i have been dealing with self related issues.

You see since ive been back i have been strangly annoyed by some friends of mine and like i dont know why i feel this way toward them. Well they obviously noticed and are now calling me a bitch.

I just wanted to hang out with girls... is that so bad?

All i know is that i can live happy and carefree cuz i know that i already have friends that will stick with me thru thick in thin NO MATTER WHAT! Meaning you guys lol. LOVE YOU!

Mia said...

God i just read my comment and i think i sound like a bitch!

You should call me so i can tell you the whole story. I tried today/yesterday when you called me but my friend was at my house to pick me up.

I love you though.

I hate the struggles i am going through, myself. It sucks. All i can honestly say is that since i have been hanging out with these people i am hanging out now. I have been laughing and having fun non stop. Is that a crime?

I just dont want to go to Starbucks every fucking day you know....call me plez. lol.

About Me

My photo
I am a weird girl that believes she is still a girl even thought she is almost 20. She can't spell. She loves to read and draw, like I said a few months ago, "when I grow up, I want to be an animator". Hopefully work for PIXAR, but I don't think that is going to happen, I might end up with Dream Works. I don't know what I want to do with myself. All I know is that I want to go to Ex'pression and get my BA in Digital Visual Media. (Yeah, try saying THAT 10 times).