Sunday, December 16, 2007

Time Has Passed

So Cuatas is over. Been over. I have too much time and no time at all, Gaia contest is almost over, it's near finals (next week).
I'm almost 20. This Thursday. I'm getting me a cellphone.
<3
Finally.
I've been needing one recently.

Next semester is my last semester at NVC. I dunno where I'll go after.
I'll see what happens.
I am going to AX, I asked kita if she wanted to go to Fanime in May as well, and she said we could go.
So, I guess we are going?
LOL
TWO conventions.
XD

One is during memorial day weekend, so that will be cool.
Cool.
Cool?
gah.
Well, I'm off, byes
-Bobu

2 comments:

Mia said...

About damn time you get yourself a cellie...DUDE!!! Can't wait till ur old!! HAHA LOSER. Jk. I love ya!~ Like a lot! *muah** besos!

Mia said...

i miss you! write more!

About Me

My photo
I am a weird girl that believes she is still a girl even thought she is almost 20. She can't spell. She loves to read and draw, like I said a few months ago, "when I grow up, I want to be an animator". Hopefully work for PIXAR, but I don't think that is going to happen, I might end up with Dream Works. I don't know what I want to do with myself. All I know is that I want to go to Ex'pression and get my BA in Digital Visual Media. (Yeah, try saying THAT 10 times).