Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh noes!

Wow, I haven't written anything is ages.

Right now I am mad at myself. Mad at myself for being happy, mad at my self for being sad, mad at my self for letting it get to me.
Lol. I'm about to cry. I'm that mad at my self.
I like to think that I am ready, but I am not. I am afraid of what's to come, and I am afraid I will have to end it before it even starts.

I am starting to get depressed. But this time the cycle was different, it usually was, happy, uber happy, depressed. Now it was, happy, uber happy, OMG I can't believe I am this happy, sad, depressed, really depressed.

I like to think it wont always be that way.


and yet I can't

1 comment:

Mia said...

girly! i am telling you not to feel that way. you are making too much out of nothing. lo que debe pasar va a pasar ok. this is sorta thing usually biene cuz God wants it that way sooo...memeber everything happens for a reason. dont live in fear ok.

About Me

My photo
I am a weird girl that believes she is still a girl even thought she is almost 20. She can't spell. She loves to read and draw, like I said a few months ago, "when I grow up, I want to be an animator". Hopefully work for PIXAR, but I don't think that is going to happen, I might end up with Dream Works. I don't know what I want to do with myself. All I know is that I want to go to Ex'pression and get my BA in Digital Visual Media. (Yeah, try saying THAT 10 times).